You need to provide
This test is for
What is Oxalate?
This is a urine test to see whether you have a high level of the chemical oxalate in your urine. Oxalate is a natural end product of metabolism in the body.
Why is Oxalate done?
- The Urine Oxalate test is performed to assess the risk of development of kidney stones and to find the underlying reason for formation of stones
- When a patient develops a kidney stone a second time
- When a patient formed kidney stones as a child
- When the patient has multiple stones
- When the patient has a family history of kidney stones
- When the patient is living with a single functional kidney with or without transplant
- To monitor efficacy of treatments given to reduce kidney stone formation risk
MolQ Laboratory is a diagnostic center in Gurgaon, India, catering to people in Delhi and NCR. MolQ offer diagnostics services like urine testing, hormone testing, vitamin tests, Pathology tests, etc. The fully furnished lab and experienced staffs excel in providing a comprehensive and timely diagnosis of any illness. They offer online reports and 24/7 service for the satisfaction of clients and aim to provide accurate diagnosis at affordable prices.