You need to provide
This test is for
What is Factor-VII?
Factor VII Assay test is performed on a sample of blood in order to determine the concentration of Factor VII in the blood.
Why is Factor-VII done?
- To measure the activity of factor VII
- To diagnose congenital deficiency of coagulation factor VII
- To monitor treatment of the Congenital deficiency of Factor VII and liver disorders
- For evaluating acquired deficiencies associated with liver disease, oral anticoagulant therapy, and vitamin K deficiency
- For investigation of a prolonged prothrombin time
Medanta The Medicity is a multi-specialty medical institute located in Gurgaon in the National Capital Region of India. Medanta is established with the sole mission to deliver world-class, holistic and affordable healthcare and to build a dynamic institution that focuses on the development of people and new knowledge.