CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
HealthMaP Diagnostics Private Limited (www.healthmapdiagnostics.com) is a Special Purposes Company set up as a joint venture between Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. ( www.manipalhospitals.com ) and Philips India Limited (www.philips.com), who are both leaders in their respective fields. The primary focus of HMDPL is to identify, validate, participate, win and implement a selected few of the large Public Private Partnership (PPP) opportunities in the Healthcare Domain in the country. This...