CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
HealthMaP Diagnostics Private Limited (www.healthmapdiagnostics.com) is a Special Purposes Company set up as a joint venture between Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. ( www.manipalhospitals.com ) and Philips India Limited (www.philips.com), who are both leaders in their respective fields. The primary focus of HMDPL is to identify, validate, participate, win and implement a selected few of the large Public Private Partnership (PPP) opportunities in the Healthcare Domain in the country. This...