The Computed Tomography (CT) Head is an imaging procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the head to detect damage or other disorders of the brain and skull.
Why Get Tested
- To detect the fracture of the skull or damage to the brain due to traum;
- To detect any internal bleeding in the brai;
- To determine the risk of stroke or location of blockage in blood flow causing a strok;
- To detect the presence of diseases like hydrocephalu;
- To detect the inflammation of the meninges (covering of the brain and spine;
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) and guide treatment procedures for i;
- To guide fine needle biopsy procedures
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
Hamdard Imaging Centre
Hamdard Imaging centre has been established with a vision to provide latest and advanced technology for everyone at an affordable cost without compromising on quality and care .We strive to upgradeRead More