Preparation for CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level?
- To find out lumbar disc herniation or disc protrusions / herniations (leakage of soft inner spinal fluid to the spinal cord due to injury, wear tear or weakness)
- To diagnose Lumbar Disc Degenerative Disease (age related abrasion the spinal disc which leads to low back pain)
- To detect Lumbar Spondylosis Spondylolisthesis which causes neck and back pain
- To evaluate congenital abnormalities (disease from childbirth) and cancer / tumor presence in the lumbar spine or its surrounding soft tissues
Hamdard Imaging Centre
Hamdard Nagar, NEW DELHI
Hamdard Imaging centre has been established with a vision to provide latest and advanced technology for everyone at an affordable cost without compromising on quality and care .We strive to upgrade our equipments , technology and integrate latest advances in imaging.Established in 2013 under an agreement between Jamia Hamdard and Clearmedi Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. to provide radiological services to the well established HAH Centenary Hospital, Hamdard Institute Medical Science and Research (HIMSR).