Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) Scan of the clavicle is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the clavicle or collar bone to identify any associated disorders.
Why Get Tested
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the clavicle (collarbone) not visible on a simple X-ra;
- To detect the cause of any unexplained pain in the area of the collar bon;
- To detect any infection, injury or inflammation of the surrounding soft tissues like the muscle and tendons
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
Hamdard Imaging Centre
Hamdard Imaging centre has been established with a vision to provide latest and advanced technology for everyone at an affordable cost without compromising on quality and care .We strive to upgradeRead More