NABL, NABH, ISO
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) Scan of the Elbow Joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the elbow. These cross sectional images can then be used to create a complete three dimensional image of the elbow joint. This image can be used to visibly identify damage or other conditions of the joint and soft tissues nearby.
Why Get Tested
- To locate and diagnose the fractures of the bones forming the elbow join;
- To assess articulation or movement of the elbow join;
- To detect congenital anomalies (birth defects;
- To detect inflammation or infection and help diagnose arthriti;
- To detect any damage of the connective tissues of this joint
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic Private Limited
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic is the most reputed and leading chain of diagnostic centres in Delhi NCR. It was started in 1993 with the aim to serve society by installing ‘State of the art’ technology &Read More