NABL, NABH, ISO
3D Computerized Tomography (CT) Scan is a diagnostic procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of internal organs of the whole body or a specific area as required. These images can then be used to create a three dimensional image of the various body parts.
Why Get Tested
- To obtain accurate images of bones as well as most soft tissues
- For identificatiion of location and nature of any damage to tissues or bones due to injury or other health conditions
- To determine presence and location of tumors or other abnormal tissues and inflammations
- To measure bone density and diagnose conditions of the bones
- For assessment of the physical structure and condition of brain and to determine problems like bleeding, swelling, etc.
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic Private Limited
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic is the most reputed and leading chain of diagnostic centres in Delhi NCR. It was started in 1993 with the aim to serve society by installing ‘State of the art’ technology &Read More