What is NCCT Left Ankle Joint?
Non Contrast Computed Tomography (NCCT) of the ankle joint is an imaging procedure in which the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the ankle joint to identify problems associated with it.
Preparation for NCCT Left Ankle Joint
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for NCCT Left Ankle Joint?
- To detect the fractures of the bones of the ankle joint not visible on a simple X-ray
- To detect the cause of any unexplained pain in the ankle joint
- To detect any infection, injury or inflammation of the soft tissues like the muscle, the tendons and ligaments of the ankle joint
- To diagnose any suspected infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones and arthritis (inflammation of the joints)
ARM - Dr. Gulati Imaging (W.Pratiksha Hospital)
Sushant Lok II - Sector 56, GURGAON
Dr. Gulati imaging institute\r\nA unit of S M Imaging Institute Pvt.Ltd. has been conceptualised to provide diagnostic services par excellence with an endeavour to reach beyond international standards. The institute was established and became operational in may 2010 and over a short span of five years it has established itself as one of the best diagnostic setups in the northern India. Over the last five years various members of the faculty and the institute itself have received a number of honours and awards from distinguished medical bodies and organisations.