What is CECT Right Ankle Joint?
The Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography (CECT) of the right ankle joint is an imaging procedure where a contrast dye is injected into the body and X-ray beams are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the right ankle joint which is used to assess any injury or other disorders of the right ankle joint.
Preparation for CECT Right Ankle Joint
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Right Ankle Joint?
- To detect fractures of the bones of the ankle joint not visible on a simple X-ray
- To detect the cause of any unexplained pain in the ankle joint
- To detect any infection, injury or inflammation of the soft tissues like the muscle, the tendons and ligaments of the ankle joint
- To diagnose any suspected infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones and arthritis (inflammation of the joints)
ARM - Dr. Gulati Imaging (W.Pratiksha Hospital)
Sushant Lok II - Sector 56, GURGAON
Dr. Gulati imaging institute\r\nA unit of S M Imaging Institute Pvt.Ltd. has been conceptualised to provide diagnostic services par excellence with an endeavour to reach beyond international standards. The institute was established and became operational in may 2010 and over a short span of five years it has established itself as one of the best diagnostic setups in the northern India. Over the last five years various members of the faculty and the institute itself have received a number of honours and awards from distinguished medical bodies and organisations.