What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Preparation for CECT Left Hip Joint
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Left Hip Joint?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
ARM - Dr. Gulati Imaging (W.Pratiksha Hospital)
Sushant Lok II - Sector 56, GURGAON
Dr. Gulati imaging institute\r\nA unit of S M Imaging Institute Pvt.Ltd. has been conceptualised to provide diagnostic services par excellence with an endeavour to reach beyond international standards. The institute was established and became operational in may 2010 and over a short span of five years it has established itself as one of the best diagnostic setups in the northern India. Over the last five years various members of the faculty and the institute itself have received a number of honours and awards from distinguished medical bodies and organisations.