What is Mammography-One SIde?
Mammography is a specialized low dose X-ray imaging technique which helps in the detection of the early breast cancer before a woman faces the symptoms for further treatment. The radiologist helps to place the breast on a plate where the breast is hardly pressed from the above while the X-ray is being taken. The whole examination process takes nearly about 30 minutes.
Preparation for Mammography-One SIde
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for Mammography-One SIde?
- To diagnose presence of any breast cancer and post surgical scarring of the breast tissues in women
- To detect simple cyst formation and fibrosis (thickening and scarring of the connective tissue which leads to tissue injury)
- To find out the case of adenosis (local or benign breast cancer condition where milk producing glands becomes enlarged than normal condition)
- To evaluate breast abscess (infection caused due to excessive accumulation of the pus)
ARM - Dr. Gulati Imaging (W.Pratiksha Hospital)
Sushant Lok II - Sector 56, GURGAON
Dr. Gulati imaging institute\r\nA unit of S M Imaging Institute Pvt.Ltd. has been conceptualised to provide diagnostic services par excellence with an endeavour to reach beyond international standards. The institute was established and became operational in may 2010 and over a short span of five years it has established itself as one of the best diagnostic setups in the northern India. Over the last five years various members of the faculty and the institute itself have received a number of honours and awards from distinguished medical bodies and organisations.