CECT Right Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Right Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan right hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the joint which links femur (hip bone) to the pelvic bone. This is then used to create a three dimensional image of the right hip joint. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the hip joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Right Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Dr. Gulati imaging institute\r\nA unit of S M Imaging Institute Pvt.Ltd. has been conceptualised to provide diagnostic services par excellence with an endeavour to reach beyond international standards. The institute was established and became operational in may 2010 and over a short span of five years it has established itself as one of the best diagnostic setups in the northern India. Over the last five years various members of the faculty and the institute itself have received a number of...