CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Vrinda Diagnostics is centrally located at Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad. It was established by Dr. Sanjay Sharma, Radiologist & Dr. (Mrs.) Renu Sharma, Pathologist, in year 2000 with only one ultrasound machine & a basic setup in pathology. Despite this very humble beginning, Vrinda Diagnostics pioneered the diagnostic services in & around NCR. In the year 2001, the centre installed first spiral CT machine in the NCR and in year 2002 took a step forward by installing first MRI machine and new concept...