CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Established as a Centre of Excellence in radiology, Sanya Diagnostics is equipped with leading-edge technology and has been offering a wide range of radiological services since 1998. Sanya group has multiple operational diagnostic centres across the country to provide diagnostic services of highest level. Our considerable experience and expertise of more than 15 years in the field of Diagnostics Services has helped to address the growing health ailments by providing accurate & timely diagnosis...