An MRI cervical dorso spine creates images of the cervical and dorsal regions (neck and upper back region) of the vertebral column along with the surrounding soft tissues like muscles. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is radiationless test which uses strong magnetic and radio waves to create a detailed and clear 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes. You may be asked to take an oral solution of the radio-contrast agent or be given the same in an injectable form for better images.
Why Get Tested
- To detect the cause of any unexplained back pain
- To detect fractures, inflammations, or infections of the vertebral bones not visible on a simple X-ray
- To detect and diagnose herniated disk, which is the commonest cause of back pain
- To detect malformations or genetic defects (birth defects) during spinal development in children
- To detect any infection, injury or inflammation of the soft tissues like muscle, and ligaments of the spine
- To diagnose any suspected osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones and arthritis (inflammation of the joints)
- To diagnose cervical degenerative disc disease, neck pain, stiff neck
- To find out upper neck bones wear and tear or compression of intervertebral discs
- To detect any dislocation of the craniovertebral junction (CVJ) or fracture of the upper cervical vertebral bones
- To determine presence of tumor/cyst/abnormal mass growth originating from cervical bones or its surrounding soft tissues.
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Real Imaging and Research Centre
Dilshad Garden, NEW DELHI
Real Imaging and Research Center LLP, we believe Your Health is Our Care. Our leading diagnostic and healthcare services are rooted in impeccable service standards, modern world-class technology and an ideology of offering utmost help to ensure convenience at hand. We create an ambience of ease, making sure that the process of health checks becomes pleasant, rather than seeming like a task. We not only provide healthcare solutions, we ensure quality of service through our efficient operations, speed of service and a comfort of receiving results in the most hassle-free way, delivering a wholesome customer experience of a hospitable and welcoming environment. Highly skilled teams at Real Imaging & Research Center LLP, ensure smooth functioning, with personal attention, inherent compassion, courteous interactions and professional management of processes. Our dedicated team of technicians, administrators, supervisors, doctors, counsellors and healthcare experts, make you feel at ease and at peace. Most importantly, we treat you like our guests, and our care facilities are targeted to deliver supreme quality of services for your well-being. Our state of the art technology delivers fast, accurate and trust-worthy results, offering the complete range of diagnostic modalities, supervised by trained and certified health-care professionals. Features like same-day reporting, accessible online results and optimum utilization of digital platforms and latest equipment, all contribute to the commitment of maximum accuracy delivered in the minimum amount of time. We are designed to exude comfort. Whether it is the accessible locations, the calming atmosphere, the aesthetic settings, spacious and relaxing waiting areas, or the well designed interiors of the centre, the overall experience at Real Imaging & Research Center LLP, enables an unmatched experience.