TORCH Profile 8 Parameters
TORCH Profile 8 Parameters Test Includes 10 testsView All
You need to provide
This test is for
What is TORCH Profile 8 Parameters?
The TORCH Profile or Panel tests are a group of tests performed to detect congenital or birth defects in newborns caused by infectious diseases. The test can also be performed to screen pregnant women for infections that can cause congenital defects in newborns.
Why is TORCH Profile 8 Parameters done?
- The TORCH Profile tests are performed in expecting mothers who are suspected to have been exposed to infections or are affected by a disease while pregnant
Tests Included (10 tests)
- Cytomegalovirus IgM Antibody
- Rubella Virus - IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2 IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 IgG
- Toxoplasma gondii - IgM
- Toxoplasma gondii - IgG
- Cytomegalovirus IgG Antibody
- Herpes Simplex Virus 2 IgG
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2, IgG