What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Preparation for CECT Left Hip Joint
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Left Hip Joint?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Nehru Nagar, GHAZIABAD
Vrinda Diagnostics is centrally located at Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad. It was established by Dr. Sanjay Sharma, Radiologist & Dr. (Mrs.) Renu Sharma, Pathologist, in year 2000 with only one ultrasound machine & a basic setup in pathology. Despite this very humble beginning, Vrinda Diagnostics pioneered the diagnostic services in & around NCR. In the year 2001, the centre installed first spiral CT machine in the NCR and in year 2002 took a step forward by installing first MRI machine and new concept of 4-D ultrasound in NCR. The aim of providing highly specialized diagnostic services, using state-of-the-art medical technology, became the symbol of Vrinda Diagnostics. During its journey towards modernization & providing better services to society, it introduced the digital radiography in NCR for the first time. Alongwith radiology advancement, it never lagged behind in modernization of pathology services and acquired state-of-the-art newer equipments which can provide accurate results in lesser time. As the response of patients & clinicians was overwhelming towards the services of Vrinda Diagnostics; to cater a large area, in year 2006, Vrinda Diagnostics opened one more Diagnostic Centre, Vrinda Labs & Research Centre Pvt Ltd at 5/5, Gaur Galaxy, Vaishali, Ghaziabad with modern diagnostic equipments and highly qualified doctors. On demand of clinicians, Vrinda Labs & Research Centre Pvt Ltd, Vaishali, Ghaziabad has started several sample collection centres in Indiarapuram, Kavi Nagar, Vasundhara etc.Patients are sent to Vrinda Diagnostics by practitioners or specialists who want an early & accurate examination result. After the examination, they return to their doctors for further treatment.