What is CECT Left Ankle Joint?
The Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography (CECT) of the left ankle joint is an imaging procedure where a contrast dye is injected into the body and X-ray beams are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the ankle joint which is used to assess any injury or other disorders of the ankle joint.
Preparation for CECT Left Ankle Joint
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Left Ankle Joint?
- To detect fractures of the bones of the ankle joint not visible on a simple X-ray
- To detect the cause of any unexplained pain in the ankle joint
- To detect any infection, injury or inflammation of the soft tissues like the muscle, the tendons and ligaments of the ankle joint
- To diagnose any suspected infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones and arthritis (inflammation of the joints)
Nehru Nagar, GHAZIABAD
Vrinda Diagnostics is centrally located at Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad. It was established by Dr. Sanjay Sharma, Radiologist & Dr. (Mrs.) Renu Sharma, Pathologist, in year 2000 with only one ultrasound machine & a basic setup in pathology. Despite this very humble beginning, Vrinda Diagnostics pioneered the diagnostic services in & around NCR. In the year 2001, the centre installed first spiral CT machine in the NCR and in year 2002 took a step forward by installing first MRI machine and new concept of 4-D ultrasound in NCR. The aim of providing highly specialized diagnostic services, using state-of-the-art medical technology, became the symbol of Vrinda Diagnostics. During its journey towards modernization & providing better services to society, it introduced the digital radiography in NCR for the first time. Alongwith radiology advancement, it never lagged behind in modernization of pathology services and acquired state-of-the-art newer equipments which can provide accurate results in lesser time. As the response of patients & clinicians was overwhelming towards the services of Vrinda Diagnostics; to cater a large area, in year 2006, Vrinda Diagnostics opened one more Diagnostic Centre, Vrinda Labs & Research Centre Pvt Ltd at 5/5, Gaur Galaxy, Vaishali, Ghaziabad with modern diagnostic equipments and highly qualified doctors. On demand of clinicians, Vrinda Labs & Research Centre Pvt Ltd, Vaishali, Ghaziabad has started several sample collection centres in Indiarapuram, Kavi Nagar, Vasundhara etc.Patients are sent to Vrinda Diagnostics by practitioners or specialists who want an early & accurate examination result. After the examination, they return to their doctors for further treatment.