What is CECT HRCT Temporalbone Axial Coronal?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) Scan of the CECT HRCT Temporal Bone Axial Coronal is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the thick skull compound bones that covers middle and inner parts of the ear.
Preparation for CECT HRCT Temporalbone Axial Coronal
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT HRCT Temporalbone Axial Coronal?
- To diagnose glomus jugulare tumor (tumor of the temporal bone which affects middle and inner ear)
- To detect injuries to the facial nerve and middle / inner ear parts, facial nerve paralysis and intracerebral hemorrhage (brain injury)
- To find out the extent of hearing loss especially in otosclerosis patients (cancer of bone near the middle ear) and cerebrospinal fluid otorrhea (drainage of fluid from the ear)
Nehru Nagar, GHAZIABAD
Vrinda Diagnostics is centrally located at Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad. It was established by Dr. Sanjay Sharma, Radiologist & Dr. (Mrs.) Renu Sharma, Pathologist, in year 2000 with only one ultrasound machine & a basic setup in pathology. Despite this very humble beginning, Vrinda Diagnostics pioneered the diagnostic services in & around NCR. In the year 2001, the centre installed first spiral CT machine in the NCR and in year 2002 took a step forward by installing first MRI machine and new concept of 4-D ultrasound in NCR. The aim of providing highly specialized diagnostic services, using state-of-the-art medical technology, became the symbol of Vrinda Diagnostics. During its journey towards modernization & providing better services to society, it introduced the digital radiography in NCR for the first time. Alongwith radiology advancement, it never lagged behind in modernization of pathology services and acquired state-of-the-art newer equipments which can provide accurate results in lesser time. As the response of patients & clinicians was overwhelming towards the services of Vrinda Diagnostics; to cater a large area, in year 2006, Vrinda Diagnostics opened one more Diagnostic Centre, Vrinda Labs & Research Centre Pvt Ltd at 5/5, Gaur Galaxy, Vaishali, Ghaziabad with modern diagnostic equipments and highly qualified doctors. On demand of clinicians, Vrinda Labs & Research Centre Pvt Ltd, Vaishali, Ghaziabad has started several sample collection centres in Indiarapuram, Kavi Nagar, Vasundhara etc.Patients are sent to Vrinda Diagnostics by practitioners or specialists who want an early & accurate examination result. After the examination, they return to their doctors for further treatment.