NABL, NABH, ISO
Preparation for CECT Upper Abdomen
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Upper Abdomen?
- To diagnose diseases of the upper abdominal region such as infections like appendicitis and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases like Crohn’s Disease
- To diagnose liver, kidney, bladder, pancreatic, or ovarian cancers
- To detect stones in the kidneys, urinary bladder, or gall bladder
- To detect injury to internal organs of the abdominal and pelvic region
Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt Ltd - Karkardooma
Karkardooma , NEW DELHI
Suraksha’s Diagnostic Centres are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from GE, Schiller, Beckman Coulter, Siemens, Roche Diagnostic, Biorat D10, Variant Turbo, Biomerieux, Phillips, etc. The technology is backed by high caliber diagnosticians: radiologists, bio-chemists, pathologists, microbiologists as well as skilled technicians. Diagnostic services range from radiology to pathology and histopathology and molecular biology. Service has always been the distinguishing factor in Suraksha’s popularity. Whether it is the comfort, convenience or courtesy at the Centres or in delivering quick, accurate reports, we have led industry practices in India. Today with services such as online reports and SMS alerts we continue to lead the way in leveraging technology for better services. Suraksha Polyclinics, where specialist doctors can be consulted directly by patients, is another aspect of Suraksha’s service. All Suraksha Diagnostic Centres have an associated Polyclinic. Most polyclinics include super-speciailty clinics for Diabetes, Blood Pressure and Pain Management to provide holistic treatment.