Why is MRI Tractography done?
- To monitor development of the brain and neurodenerative brain disorders (dementia, alzheimers, parkinsons etc.)
- To diagnose congenital abnormalities like leukodystrophies (destruction of white matter of the brain),
- To find out encephalopathies (brain disease that alters its function) and psychiatric disorders
- To detect any brain tumor and peroperative planning, epilepsy, ischemia, stroke and traumatic brain injury
Preparation for MRI Tractography
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Dayananad Vihar, NEW DELHI
At Platinum Imaging, customer service is our No. 1 priority. We strive to not only offer quality advertising production services, but to always provide valuable and trustworthy customer service, an enjoyable experience and satisfying expertise. Just tell us what you need! Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, we can construct, manage and facilitate all of your project needs, and we promise to give you results that exceed your expectations. When our customers are happy with their final projects, we know that we have given them great service and sure success with their brand. That's the Platinum Imaging happy customer advantage. We offer a team of talented professionals who are here to simplify our clients' experience and help guide them through our many diversified services. From photography to full-service prepress production, print procurement and print management, our approach to customer satisfaction along with our streamlined interdepartmental structure dramatically reduces common problems and strains our clients often encounter with ever-changing budgets and schedules.