MRI Spine Sacrum and Coccyx is used to visualise the sacrum (a triangular bone at the end of the spine), coccyx (known as tailbone, located just above the anus) and the surrounding soft tissues like muscles. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is a radiationless test which uses strong magnetic and radio waves to create a detailed and clear 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes.
Why Get Tested
- To find the cause of lower back pain or coccydynia (pain in the coccyx) that lasts for a long time
- To look for any injury or fracture of the sacrum or tailbone
- To diagnose any suspected abnormal growths (tumors like sacrococcygeal chordoma), birth defects, infections, inflammation or degenerative diseases of the sacrococcygeal junction
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Dayananad Vihar, NEW DELHI
At Platinum Imaging, customer service is our No. 1 priority. We strive to not only offer quality advertising production services, but to always provide valuable and trustworthy customer service, an enjoyable experience and satisfying expertise. Just tell us what you need! Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, we can construct, manage and facilitate all of your project needs, and we promise to give you results that exceed your expectations. When our customers are happy with their final projects, we know that we have given them great service and sure success with their brand. That's the Platinum Imaging happy customer advantage. We offer a team of talented professionals who are here to simplify our clients' experience and help guide them through our many diversified services. From photography to full-service prepress production, print procurement and print management, our approach to customer satisfaction along with our streamlined interdepartmental structure dramatically reduces common problems and strains our clients often encounter with ever-changing budgets and schedules.