Why is Coronary CT Angiography With Perfusion done?
- To diagnose severe coronary artery diseases and any blockage or narrowing of the coronary arteries of the heart
- To detect chronic ischemic cerebrovascular disease (blockage of the heart blood vessel which results from the clot formed from the excessive fat or cholesterol)
- To find out angina (chest pain) and heart attack (myocardial infarction) condition
- To monitor blood vessels blood flow after the heart surgery of patient
- To evaluate cancer/tumor in the blood vessels and congenital abnormalities of the heart
Preparation for Coronary CT Angiography With Perfusion
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Dayananad Vihar, NEW DELHI
At Platinum Imaging, customer service is our No. 1 priority. We strive to not only offer quality advertising production services, but to always provide valuable and trustworthy customer service, an enjoyable experience and satisfying expertise. Just tell us what you need! Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, we can construct, manage and facilitate all of your project needs, and we promise to give you results that exceed your expectations. When our customers are happy with their final projects, we know that we have given them great service and sure success with their brand. That's the Platinum Imaging happy customer advantage. We offer a team of talented professionals who are here to simplify our clients' experience and help guide them through our many diversified services. From photography to full-service prepress production, print procurement and print management, our approach to customer satisfaction along with our streamlined interdepartmental structure dramatically reduces common problems and strains our clients often encounter with ever-changing budgets and schedules.