Coronary CT Angiography With Perfusion
This test is for
Why is Coronary CT Angiography With Perfusion done?
- To diagnose severe coronary artery diseases and any blockage or narrowing of the coronary arteries of the heart
- To detect chronic ischemic cerebrovascular disease (blockage of the heart blood vessel which results from the clot formed from the excessive fat or cholesterol)
- To find out angina (chest pain) and heart attack (myocardial infarction) condition
- To monitor blood vessels blood flow after the heart surgery of patient
- To evaluate cancer/tumor in the blood vessels and congenital abnormalities of the heart
At Platinum Imaging, customer service is our No. 1 priority. We strive to not only offer quality advertising production services, but to always provide valuable and trustworthy customer service, an enjoyable experience and satisfying expertise. Just tell us what you need! Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, we can construct, manage and facilitate all of your project needs, and we promise to give you results that exceed your expectations. When our customers are happy with their final...