CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
At Platinum Imaging, customer service is our No. 1 priority. We strive to not only offer quality advertising production services, but to always provide valuable and trustworthy customer service, an enjoyable experience and satisfying expertise. Just tell us what you need! Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, we can construct, manage and facilitate all of your project needs, and we promise to give you results that exceed your expectations. When our customers are happy with their final...