What is CECT Chest With 3D?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) Scan of the chest is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the chest or thorax to identify problems associated with the diaphragm, heart, lungs, food pipe, rib cage, spinal column and surrounding soft tissues like muscles. The data from contrast CT scans are then converted into a 3D image which can be further rotated 360 degrees in any dimension.
Why is CECT Chest With 3D done?
- To determine the cause of symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, etc.
- To detect inflammation or infection of heart, lungs, food pipe, liver, stomach and other organs
- To detect injury to the internal organs, bones of rib cage, or spine due to trauma
- To make detailed assessment if some abnormalities appear in a standard X-ray of the chest
- To detect the presence of any tumors (abnormal growth)
- To detect any congenital abnormalities (birth defects)
- To direct intervention procedures like fine needle biopsy
Preparation for CECT Chest With 3D
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
- Get the blood urea and creatinine test done to evaluate kidney function and to ensure safety of contrast before taking up the procedure.
Dayananad Vihar, NEW DELHI
At Platinum Imaging, customer service is our No. 1 priority. We strive to not only offer quality advertising production services, but to always provide valuable and trustworthy customer service, an enjoyable experience and satisfying expertise. Just tell us what you need! Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, we can construct, manage and facilitate all of your project needs, and we promise to give you results that exceed your expectations. When our customers are happy with their final projects, we know that we have given them great service and sure success with their brand. That's the Platinum Imaging happy customer advantage. We offer a team of talented professionals who are here to simplify our clients' experience and help guide them through our many diversified services. From photography to full-service prepress production, print procurement and print management, our approach to customer satisfaction along with our streamlined interdepartmental structure dramatically reduces common problems and strains our clients often encounter with ever-changing budgets and schedules.