What is USG - Neck?
The Ultrasonography of the neck is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the neck vasculature and glands to diagnose the associated clinical conditions.
Preparation for USG - Neck
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for USG - Neck?
- To determine the anatomy of the blood vessels and glands of the neck
- To detect the presence of lumps, nodules, cysts, or other abnormal masses in the neck or thyroid gland
- To diagnose any suspected infection or inflammation in the neck and head region
- To detect the presence of any cancerous mass in the neck
- To guide treatment procedures or further tests like fine needle aspiration or biopsy
Hari Nagar, NEW DELHI
Quality, accurate results, patient service with care and compassion and bringing value to diagnostic needs of the society forms our life at Noble Diagnostic Centre. Established by Dr. Renuka Wadhwa, Noble Diagnostic Centre started as a centre of excellence for Ultrasound and Colour Dopplers. Over the years Noble has also successfully diversified into the field of laboratory medicine by adopting latest techniques, inducting highly skilled professionals and introducing latest state of the art analysers from USA, Germany, Sweden, France and Japan. Our team of experienced doctors at Noble Diagnostic Centre ensures quality at all stages of testing: right from collection of samples to final release of reports. We strive to continuously upgrade our knowledge and technology keeping the pace with latest developments in the field of medical science. We have been awarded prestigious NABL Accreditation, the highest level of accreditation for clinical laboratories in India, for compliance to ISO 15189:2012 by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration laboratories. Dr. Renuka Wadhwa is accredited by The Fetal Medicine Foundation for Nuchal Translucency and Nasal Bone Scans (less than 50 in India). Noble Diagnostic Centre is also the only NABL accredited independent lab in Delhi providing 24 hours sample collection along with night reporting of urgent tests.