What is Oxalate?
This is a urine test to see whether you have a high level of the chemical oxalate in your urine. Oxalate is a natural end product of metabolism in the body.
The sample type collected for Oxalate is: Urine
Preparation for Oxalate
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Oxalate?
- The Urine Oxalate test is performed to assess the risk of development of kidney stones and to find the underlying reason for formation of stones
- When a patient develops a kidney stone a second time
- When a patient formed kidney stones as a child
- When the patient has multiple stones
- When the patient has a family history of kidney stones
- When the patient is living with a single functional kidney with or without transplant
- To monitor efficacy of treatments given to reduce kidney stone formation risk
Niramaya Healthcare is an elite Pathology and Wellness service provider with presence in the National Capital Region of Delhi. It was started by a group of professionals with the motto of “Affordable, Accurate and Accredited pathology at your footstep“. Niramaya Healthcare has gone beyond the concept of ´need based´ testing by promoting the concept of Preventive Healthcare. The health packages offered by Niramaya are based on what the people need and not what sells in the market. Niramaya Healthcare ensures that every test conducted is of highest quality. The team of Niramaya is committed to ensuring an amazing Customer experience and firmly believes in the philosophy of "Sarve Santu Niramaya"