Glucose - Postprandial Urine
You need to provide
This test is for
What is Glucose - Postprandial Urine?
This test is usually ordered to assess the presence of diabetes in a patient or for monitoring patients who are on anti diabetic medicines to see the response to treatment.
Why is Glucose - Postprandial Urine done?
- If you have signs or symptoms of diabetes like excessive thirst, excessive hunger, excessive urine frequency, weight loss
- To monitor the glucose levels in diabetics for assessing kidney damage
- To assess effect of treatment in diabetics
Interpreting Glucose - Postprandial Urine results
- The presence of glucose in urine is usually suggestive of diabetes
- The absence of glucose in urine usually means no diabetes
MDRC is the pioneer in the field of imaging and pathology in the city. At a time when the healthcare of Gurgaon was in its infancy, MDRC started its operations from the New Railway Road in the year 1985. The journey which started with an X-Ray machine has reached a stage where MDRC today is in top league in terms of the range and quality of diagnostic facilities with more then 2500 tests done in house. There are two independent fully equipped centres located across the highway at New Railway...