NABL, NABH, ISO
Overview of Differential leucocyte Count
The sample type collected for Differential leucocyte Count is: Blood
Preparation for Differential leucocyte Count
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Differential leucocyte Count?
- As a part of complete blood count (CBC) or routine health examination
- If you have signs or symptoms of infection or inflammation like fever, chills, body aches, headaches
What Results of Differential leucocyte Count mean?
- High neutrophil count (neutrophilia) can be seen in acute bacterial infections, inflammation, burns while lower values (neutropenia) may be seen in aplastic anemia, autoimmune disorders, drug reactions or chemotherapy
- High lymphocyte count (lymphocytosis) may be seen in acute viral infections, tuberculosis, lymphocytic leukemia while lower values (lymphopenia) may be seen in bone marrow damage, aplastic anemia, autoimmune disorders
- High monocyte count (monocytosis) may be seen in chronic infections like tuberculosis, bacterial endocarditis, collagen vascular disorders, inflammatory bowel diseases while lower values may be seen in bone marrow damage
- High eosinophil count (eosinophilia) can be seen in asthma, allergies, drug reactions, parasitic infections, while lower levels are rare and medically insignificant
- High basophil count (basophilia) may be seen in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) while lower levels are medically insignificant
Tests Included in Differential leucocyte Count(6 tests)
- Differential Eosinophil Count
- Differential Neutrophil Count
- Differential Monocyte Count
- Differential Granulocyte Count
- Differential Lymphocyte Count
MDRC is the pioneer in the field of imaging and pathology in the city. At a time when the healthcare of Gurgaon was in its infancy, MDRC started its operations from the New Railway Road in the year 1985. The journey which started with an X-Ray machine has reached a stage where MDRC today is in top league in terms of the range and quality of diagnostic facilities with more then 2500 tests done in house. There are two independent fully equipped centres located across the highway at New Railway Road in main city and one in Sector - 44 near HUDA city centre. Both the centres are spacious and have complete range of diagnostic facilities in fields of radiology, cardiology, pathology and general health. The experience and patient loyalty gained over the last 30 years has made us the number one diagnostic facility in the state of Haryana and NCR. It is because of our dedicated Doctors and high end equipments which help us solve the diagnostic dilemma in complicated cases that we get patients from all over Haryana and the NCR region as well as international patients. Our doctors bring with them highest level of knowledge and experience in their respective fields. The paramedical staff is highly qualified, well trained and motivated to deliver the best experience to our patients. The other support staff is caring and passionate about their work in order to achieve complete patient satisfaction. Modern diagnostics has expanded its facilities by running the diagnostic services at many other hospitals in the city. The footprint is expanding and now we have crossed national boundaries and have facility in Nepal and will soon extended our facility in more countries.