NABL, CAP, ISO
What is Copper, Serum?
Copper test is performed to check the presence of copper in the body of the patient. Deficiency in copper in the body can lead to several conditions. However, increased copper concentration can also be indicative of some diseases. This test is useful in diagnosing those diseases as well.
Why is Copper, Serum done?
- To measure the amount of copper in the blood, urine, or liver tissue and to identify copper deficiency or excess
- To help diagnose and monitor Wilson disease, Menkes disease, primary biliary cirrhosis and Indian childhood cirrhosis
- To follow up when you are being treated for a copper-related condition
- To monitor copper concentrations during the third trimester of pregnancy
Preparation for Copper, Serum
- No special preparation required
Sample Type for Copper, Serum
The sample type collected for Copper, Serum is: Blood
Diagno Labs, established in the year 2012, is uniquely positioned to more effectively support local pathology for enhanced patient care. Diagno Labs, with complementary areas of expertise and service offerings, allows us to build on the company's leadership positions, provide access to medical and scientific expertise, expand geographical presence to better serve customers and emerge as the most valued company in the healthcare industry. Our Parent group RJ Corp is a well-diversified Indian MNC,with an annual turnover of over 15 billion rupees. Established in the 1990s, RJ Corp has achieved heights of success under the dynamic leadership and guidance of its founder-chairman Mr. Ravi Kant Jaipuria. The group has diversified business interests in beverages, breweries, real estate, hospitality, healthcare, education, dairy, food service and retail. Our network company, Cryobanks International India, is a leader in the collection, processing and banking of umbilical cord blood stem cells.