NABL, NABH, ISO
Preparation for MRI Tractography
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Why Get Tested for MRI Tractography?
- To monitor development of the brain and neurodenerative brain disorders (dementia, alzheimers, parkinsons etc.)
- To diagnose congenital abnormalities like leukodystrophies (destruction of white matter of the brain),
- To find out encephalopathies (brain disease that alters its function) and psychiatric disorders
- To detect any brain tumor and peroperative planning, epilepsy, ischemia, stroke and traumatic brain injury
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic Private Limited
Tilak Nagar, NEW DELHI
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic is the most reputed and leading chain of diagnostic centres in Delhi NCR. It was started in 1993 with the aim to serve society by installing ‘State of the art’ technology & equipment in all streams i.e. Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology & Neurophysiology all under one roof.