NABL, NABH, ISO
An MRI lumbar spine creates picture of the lower part of the spinal column (lower back) and its surrounding soft tissues. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is radiationless test which uses strong magnetic and radio waves to create detailed and clear 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes.
Why Get Tested
- To diagnose severe back pain and birth defects (congenital) which affects spine
- To diagnose the cause of severe and persistent leg pain
- To evaluate the level of injury of lower spine and frequent lower back pain
- To find out the bladder problems and multiple sclerosis
- To detect the spine or brain cancer
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic Private Limited
Tilak Nagar, NEW DELHI
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic is the most reputed and leading chain of diagnostic centres in Delhi NCR. It was started in 1993 with the aim to serve society by installing ‘State of the art’ technology & equipment in all streams i.e. Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology & Neurophysiology all under one roof.