NABL, NABH, ISO
An MR urography creates picture of the upper urinary tracts (kidneys and ureter), urinary bladder and its surrounding soft tissues. This is a radiationless test which uses strong magnetic and radio waves to create detailed multiple images. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device and printed on a film.
Why Get Tested
- To diagnose any suspected urinary tract obstruction or congenital abnormalities (absent kidney, renal duplication)
- To diagnose the presence of any suspected urinary tract tumor (abnormal growth of tissue)
- To diagnose hydronephrosis (swelling of the kidney which results in urine backflow), stone in the kidney / ureter / urinary bladder or gall stones (in the gall bladder)
- To detect the cause of blood in the urine (hematuria) and presence of any kidney/bladder stones
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic Private Limited
Tilak Nagar, NEW DELHI
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic is the most reputed and leading chain of diagnostic centres in Delhi NCR. It was started in 1993 with the aim to serve society by installing ‘State of the art’ technology & equipment in all streams i.e. Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology & Neurophysiology all under one roof.