NABL, NABH, ISO
The Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography (CECT) of the left ankle joint is an imaging procedure where a contrast dye is injected into the body and X-ray beams are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the ankle joint which is used to assess any injury or other disorders of the ankle joint.
Why Get Tested
- To detect fractures of the bones of the ankle joint not visible on a simple X-ray
- To detect the cause of any unexplained pain in the ankle joint
- To detect any infection, injury or inflammation of the soft tissues like the muscle, the tendons and ligaments of the ankle joint
- To diagnose any suspected infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones and arthritis (inflammation of the joints)
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic Private Limited
Tilak Nagar, NEW DELHI
City X-Ray and Scan Clinic is the most reputed and leading chain of diagnostic centres in Delhi NCR. It was started in 1993 with the aim to serve society by installing ‘State of the art’ technology & equipment in all streams i.e. Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology & Neurophysiology all under one roof.