Why is CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level done?
- To find out lumbar disc herniation or disc protrusions / herniations (leakage of soft inner spinal fluid to the spinal cord due to injury, wear tear or weakness)
- To diagnose Lumbar Disc Degenerative Disease (age related abrasion the spinal disc which leads to low back pain)
- To detect Lumbar Spondylosis Spondylolisthesis which causes neck and back pain
- To evaluate congenital abnormalities (disease from childbirth) and cancer / tumor presence in the lumbar spine or its surrounding soft tissues
Preparation for CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
- Get the blood urea and creatinine test done to evaluate kidney function and to ensure safety of contrast before taking up the procedure.
Advance Diagnostic Centre (A unit of Imaging Associates)
Hargobind Enclave - Delhi, NEW DELHI
Advance Diagnostic Centre in Delhi is situated in one of the largest neighbourhoods in Delhi, Advance Diagnostic Centre in Karkardooma is a part of the integrated network of pathology labs. This venture embarked on its journey with a longstanding commitment and a vision to make a wide range of specialized testing services available to the common man. In the sector, this centre has been consistent towards its commitment to excellence and innovation in whatever they do. The centre is well equipped with the latest in technological advancements and automation and adhere to the various stringent internal and external quality control mechanisms. This centre is at 67 on the . Undoubtedly it is one of the best pathology labs in Karkardooma, Delhi.\r\nServices offered at Advance Diagnostic Centre\r\nPrimarily, Advance Diagnostic Centre in Karkardooma is a collection centre where its core service is to collect samples from patients for a battery of tests. This centre collects blood, urine, stool and other body fluid samples of patients. The pathology testing services covers six disciplines, namely Clinical Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology, Cytogenetics, Haematology, Molecular Diagnostics and Surgical Pathology. Be it for routine screening procedures or for more specialised or advanced assays, choose from a plethora of diagnostic tests. Walk into this clinic from 08:00 - 22:00 from Monday to Sunday. To schedule an appointment, click on the 'Book Online' tab.