NABL, CAP, ISO
Test Results & Interpretations
Overview of Complement 3
It is usually ordered when you have recurrent infections usually with bacteria, unexplained edema, or any other symptoms related to autoimmune disorder like systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Sometimes, it is done periodically to help monitor a acute or chronic condition to predict the severity.
Why Get Tested
- It may be ordered if you have unexplained edema, inflammation or symptoms of an auto immune disorder such as SLE
- To monitor the severity of a complement deficiency disease
- No special preparation required
What Results of Complement 3 mean?
- Decreased C 3 levels are associated with increased risk of auto immune disorders like SLE, recurrent infections caused by fungi and parasites, hereditary angioedema, hepatitis, malnutrition, kidney diseases
- Complement proteins are increased in acute and chronic inflammation. Other common causes of increased complement activity are ulcerative colitis, thyroiditis, acute myocardial infarction, cancers like leukemia
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first and most advanced Totally Automated Laboratory having its strong presence in more than 2000 cities / towns in India and internationally. Thyrocare is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals in India and other countries. Thyrocare operates with a Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai - India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing Laboratory in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia. We have focus on strong technologies, strong brands and strong systems that enable all laboratories to give their clients the best of science and technology at an affordable cost. With a belief that 'Quality' is the heart of any intelligent management, Thyrocare became one of the first Indian diagnostic laboratories to obtain internationally renowned quality accreditations like ISO 9001-2000 rating as early as 2001, which is now escalated to ISO 9001:2008; NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) in 2005 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certification in 2007.
Service was very excellent
Best service. On time delivery if reports. They did what they said.