NABL, NABH, ISO
Holter is a monitoring test that uses a device called Holter monitor (a wearable device) that measures electrical activity and heart rhythm over a period of 24 to 48 hours using electrode patches. Any deviation from normal electrical conductivity pattern indicates problems in normal heart rhythm which may be used to detect and diagnose cardiovascular diseases.
Why Get Tested
- To assess heart rhythms to detect abnormal patterns indicating cardiovascular diseases
- To look for abnormalities that may affect normal heart function
- To monitor the activity of the heart after a heart attack
- To assess the risk of a heart attack
- To determine the condition of heart before starting a new cardiovascular (heart) medicine
- To determine if your medicine is working or if changes need to be made
- To help doctors to see why you might be experiencing symptoms of irregular heartbeat, like dizziness or fainting
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt Ltd
Suraksha’s Diagnostic Centres are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from GE, Schiller, Beckman Coulter, Siemens, Roche Diagnostic, Biorat D10, Variant Turbo, Biomerieux, Phillips, etc. TheRead More