NABL, NABH, ISO
The CT Angiography left lower limb is an imaging procedure in which the rotating beams of X-rays are used after injection of a contrast material to create a detailed image of the arteries that carry blood to the legs. In this test a small catheter is threaded into the leg and radiocontrast material is injected into the leg vein and the final X-ray image is viewed on a video screen.
Why Get Tested
- To diagnose narrowed blood vessel or blocked arteries of the pelvis, knees, legs, ankles and injured blood vessels of the leg
- To detect any peripheral artery disease (PAD) which results in narrowed or blockage in the peripheral arteries of your leg (claudication)
- To find out takayasu’s disease (aorta inflammation which carries blood from the heart to the remaining body) and buerger’s disease (rare problem of swollen arm or leg arteries / vein which leads to clot)
- To evaluate atherosclerosis (depositions of fats or cholesterol in the artery walls) and vasculitis (swollen artery which results in decreased blood flow)
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt Ltd - Karkardooma
Karkardooma , NEW DELHI
Suraksha’s Diagnostic Centres are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from GE, Schiller, Beckman Coulter, Siemens, Roche Diagnostic, Biorat D10, Variant Turbo, Biomerieux, Phillips, etc. The technology is backed by high caliber diagnosticians: radiologists, bio-chemists, pathologists, microbiologists as well as skilled technicians. Diagnostic services range from radiology to pathology and histopathology and molecular biology. Service has always been the distinguishing factor in Suraksha’s popularity. Whether it is the comfort, convenience or courtesy at the Centres or in delivering quick, accurate reports, we have led industry practices in India. Today with services such as online reports and SMS alerts we continue to lead the way in leveraging technology for better services. Suraksha Polyclinics, where specialist doctors can be consulted directly by patients, is another aspect of Suraksha’s service. All Suraksha Diagnostic Centres have an associated Polyclinic. Most polyclinics include super-speciailty clinics for Diabetes, Blood Pressure and Pain Management to provide holistic treatment.