NABL, NABH, ISO
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) Scan of the Paranasal Sinuses (PNS) is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the PNS, which are air filled hollow spaces in the facial bones surrounding the nasal cavities. These images are then used to create a three dimensional image of the Paranasal Sinuses.
Why Get Tested
- To detect and diagnose chronic sinusitis or presence of any fluid in the sinus cavitie;
- To detect any infections or inflammation of the sinuse;
- To detect the presence of any tumors (abnormal growth;
- To plan and guide the treatment procedures if any conducte;
- To diagnose suspected deviated nasal septum
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt Ltd
Suraksha’s Diagnostic Centres are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from GE, Schiller, Beckman Coulter, Siemens, Roche Diagnostic, Biorat D10, Variant Turbo, Biomerieux, Phillips, etc. TheRead More