NABL, NABH, ISO
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the face is a diagnostic procedure where a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the face which are further used to form a three dimensional image of the face. This image can be used to visibly assess facial anatomy and detect problems.
Why Get Tested
- To detect disorders or diseases affecting the air-filled cavities of bones around the nose called sinuse;
- To detect and diagnose diseases affecting the facial or jaw bones like Paget’s Diseas;
- To detect fractures of the facial or jaw bones due to traum;
- To plan interventional and reconstructive procedures of the fac;
- To determine problems of the eyes, bones around the eyes, and optic nerves
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt Ltd
Suraksha’s Diagnostic Centres are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from GE, Schiller, Beckman Coulter, Siemens, Roche Diagnostic, Biorat D10, Variant Turbo, Biomerieux, Phillips, etc. TheRead More