What is CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction?
The Pelvic Computed Tomography Scan test is an imaging procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create thin sliced images of the abdomen and pelvic region which are then reconstructed to create a detailed three dimensional anatomical model of the pelvis and abdominal region. The 3D reconstructed pelvic CT scan is used to directly and visually identify disorders in the bones as well as soft tissues and help diagnose medical conditions or plan treatment procedures.
Preparation for CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
Why Get Tested for CT Pelvis With 3D Reconstruction?
- To diagnose any fractures of the pelvic bones which includes the hip bone and upper part of thighbone
- To detect any infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones of this region
- To diagnosis any suspected arthritis, sacroiliitis, hip dislocations and ankylosing spondylitis.
- To diagnose infections like appendicitis
- To diagnose inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s Disease
- To diagnose kidney, bladder or ovarian cancers
- To detect injury to internal organs of the lower abdomen and pelvic region
- To plan and guide a number of treatments or procedures like biopsies, etc.
Behind Jal Vayu Towers, GURGAON
Miracles Mediclinic is committed to providing consistently superior quality health care services to address the day-to-day health care needs of the family to maximize convenience and comfort. We offer a complete range of world-class healthcare services including Specialist Consultations (best Gynecologists, ENT, Cardiologists etc.), Diagnostics, MRI / CT, Preventive Health checks, Dental clinic, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy and best doctors from various medical fields – all under one-roof.