What is CECT Left Ankle Joint?
The Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography (CECT) of the left ankle joint is an imaging procedure where a contrast dye is injected into the body and X-ray beams are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the ankle joint which is used to assess any injury or other disorders of the ankle joint.
Preparation for CECT Left Ankle Joint
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
- Get the blood urea and creatinine test done to evaluate kidney function and to ensure safety of contrast before taking up the procedure.
Why Get Tested for CECT Left Ankle Joint?
- To detect fractures of the bones of the ankle joint not visible on a simple X-ray
- To detect the cause of any unexplained pain in the ankle joint
- To detect any infection, injury or inflammation of the soft tissues like the muscle, the tendons and ligaments of the ankle joint
- To diagnose any suspected infection, osteoporosis, deformities or abnormal growth of the bones and arthritis (inflammation of the joints)
Behind Jal Vayu Towers, GURGAON
Miracles Mediclinic is committed to providing consistently superior quality health care services to address the day-to-day health care needs of the family to maximize convenience and comfort. We offer a complete range of world-class healthcare services including Specialist Consultations (best Gynecologists, ENT, Cardiologists etc.), Diagnostics, MRI / CT, Preventive Health checks, Dental clinic, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy and best doctors from various medical fields – all under one-roof.