USG Follicular Study (Full)
The Complete USG Follicular Study test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound test to create an image of the uterus and ovaries using an endovaginal ultrasound transducer periodically to assess the follicular activity, detect any abnormal lesions, and to guide the treatment procedures if required.
Why Get Tested
- To assess the functioning of the female reproductive system
- To assess the size of the ovarian follicles and their time of ovulation
- To detect the lesions or other abnormal structures in the uterus or ovaries
- To guide in vitro fertilization or other assisted reproduction procedures in females
- No special preparation required