What is USG Follicular Study (Full)?
The Complete USG Follicular Study test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound test to create an image of the uterus and ovaries using an endovaginal ultrasound transducer periodically to assess the follicular activity, detect any abnormal lesions, and to guide the treatment procedures if required.
Preparation for USG Follicular Study (Full)
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for USG Follicular Study (Full)?
- To assess the functioning of the female reproductive system
- To assess the size of the ovarian follicles and their time of ovulation
- To detect the lesions or other abnormal structures in the uterus or ovaries
- To guide in vitro fertilization or other assisted reproduction procedures in females
Colaba Market, MUMBAI
The CLINICAL LABORATORY of Shahbazker’s Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd., Colaba is the 5th lab in Mumbai & 21st in India to be granted accreditation by NABL, and the 1st Lab in Mumbai and 2nd in India to be accredited under ISO 15189 (specific for medical Laboratories). NABL is a body under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Its criteria are based on ISO 15189:2007.