The Computed Tomography (CT) Scan of heart is an imaging test which is used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the heart and coronary blood vessels and helps to assess the condition of the blood vessels and understand blood flow through them and help to diagnose various heart diseases.
Why Get Tested
- To understand the physical state of the heart and blood flow patterns of the coronary vessels
- To diagnose any suspected underlying coronary artery diseases
- To assess efficacy of grafts and stents placed
- To detect blood clots within the heart’s chambers
- To diagnose congenital heart disease, or birth defects in the heart
- To diagnose tumors (abnormal growth) of the heart
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
Pulse Hitech Health Services PVT. LTD.
Pulse Hitech Health Services Pvt. Ltd. is specialized in ECG, X-ray & Scan Centers. We address your needs with utmost care and ensure your satisfaction in whatever we do. Give us an opportunity toRead More