Non Contrast Computed Tomography (NCCT) of foot is an imaging procedure in which the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of a foot which helps to form a three dimensional image of the complete foot. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why Get Tested
- To detect fractures in the bones of the foo;
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foo;
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foo;
- To detect any infections of the foo;
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foo;
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- Depending on the area to be imaged, you may be asked to wear a hospital gown at the time of the X-ray.
Proscan Diagnostics centre was established by Dr. Nimit Dhabalia (DNB Radiology) with the aim of providing high quality diagnostic services in Mumbai. Proscan Diagnostics is an example of a worldRead More