CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
Aarthi Scans and Labs is a private limited company, was founded by Mr. Govindarajan in the year 2000 and is currently managed by a Team of Radiologists, all from one family – Dr.Prasanna Vignesh, Dr.Aarthi Prasanna, Dr.ArunKumar Govindarajan and Dr.Rajkumar.We are the largest and most affordable diagnostic provider in India. Aarthi Scans and Labs offers its services to more than 4000 patients a day across 4 southern states. We have 22 full fledged diagnostic centers with CT, MRI, Ultrasound...