Dual Phase CT Abdomen
This test is for
What is Dual Phase CT Abdomen?
Dual Phase CT Abdomen creates cross-sectional images at different optimal scanning times for the liver and pancreas. These images provide detailed information of the abdomen. It provides more detailed information as compared to X-ray.
Why is Dual Phase CT Abdomen done?
- To diagnose the cause of any pain, tenderness and suspected perforation of the stomach
- To find out the signs of intestinal obstruction (blockade) and presence of any accidentally ingested foreign body
- To determine the suspected gallstones or kidney stones
- To look for signs of calcification of aorta or abdominal aortic aneurysm (enlargement of lower part of aorta)
- To detect cancer of stomach, liver, pancreas, spleen, intestines, bladders and others soft tissues of abdominal region
Primex Healthcare and Research Private Limited is a company incorporated in Chennai, India that aims to deliver premium quality healthcare services at affordable prices across India.\\\\r\\\\nIndia has a highly fragmented diagnostics services industry that has many local players and a few regional/national players. The services are costly and not within the reach of most of India. To take advantage of the typical volume spike that the right price can deliver, Primex has introduced the low cost...